Saturday, October 21, 2006

1" Rain, 6" Knitting on Lucie

48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Helen
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My dad's mother.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? When I saw my Jeep in the tow yard. A man ran a red light and slammed into my Jeep at 35 mph. My husband was driving and sustained a shoulder injury. My daughter was in the front passenger seat and is fine.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Eh.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Salami
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure and we'd go for a decaf nonfat pumpkin spice latte, no whip.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This be it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. The sensation of imminent death does nothing for me. For thrills, I shoe shop.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Blueberry Morning.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm a wimp when it comes to the Great Outdoors. But if you need something done right and on time, I'll move Hell and high water to deliver.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Rocky Road
14. SHOE SIZE? 8.5 or 9
5. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I don't like physical activity.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad. He died almost 8 years ago.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Post your answers on your blog, what the heck.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing a striped blouse with two purples and ivory, a brown skirt, and Uggs slippers.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Popcorn. So, so good.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My husband turning the page of a book he's reading.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Saffron yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Lily of the valley.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? An insurance adjustor calling about my late Jeep.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their sense of humor.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Sure. CARRIOKE's blog is a fun read.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? English Breakfast tea
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Ugh. None.
29. EYE COLOR? Turquoise.
30. HAT SIZE? I don't know.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Glasses.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Pot stickers, no contest.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Winter gets old by March and we have a good month, maybe two to go after that.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Crème brûlée.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm reading a collection of show biz profiles by John Lahr.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Blue sky and white clouds.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I didn't.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rain, thunderstorms.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Austria
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I speak French really well.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? New Jersey
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from Carrioke

1 comment:

cleo said...

Quite right. Shoe shopping is all you'll ever need in life. Imagine the perfect shopping center: Nordy's, Sax, and Neiman Marcus all in a row, with a Starbucks, a Jelly Belly Factory, a shoe warehouse specializing in size 9 shoes, and a fab. chinese joint. Excellent.