Thursday, March 08, 2007

Still

It's still f-f-f-f-reezing winter in Wisconsin. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I'm still knitting away on the Lizard Ridge afghan. It's fun. It's colorful. But enough with showing you every last panel that comes off the needles.

Still waiting on those book manuscript reviews.

So I'm showing you a tool that's(still)my favorite. I needlepointed it in 1979, which is a very long time ago. This is the top - see, a bunny. The pink of the ears is silk and so are the eyes. The rest is wool. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The bottom... Wook at its feets!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It holds thread scissors. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Dee said...

Your bunny is adorable!

What a great way to keep your scissors safely out of the couch cushions!

Marigold said...

That is so nifty! I don't suppose you know where you got the pattern? no? oh well, I didn't think so :)