Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Know It's Only Rocky Road But I Like It

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket You're right, the fuzzy focus wasn't part of the original game plan. I was too lazy to re-take the photo so I doctored it up a little.

As if Jimmy Hendrix would have worn a cardigan, even in this glorious deep purple. No, this is not a glam and flash sweater. It is a garment with its roots in zen. Simple. Clean.

The action is in the Debbie Bliss Cathay and the Koigu KPPM. And as the back and the two fronts are done ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's Koigu KPPM time! I love the combination of the Koigu with the purple Cathay on the #9s. It takes the simple cardigan to the sublime. Really.

The edging is interesting. To finish, you fold it over and hem, which gives you a picot. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: