Monday, November 05, 2007

Higher Ground

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That tangled skein of Lang Jawoll? Not so long ago, it was 3/4 of a sock to match the completed one.

Until ...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Molly and Jack found it. It was 100% my fault. I put it on a lowish occasional table. Live and learn.

No Christmas tree on the floor for us this year. Instead, my husband has ordered a tree-shaped rosemary topiary, small enough to display on top of the dining room table, far from the clutches of little beagles.

Your moment of zen: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Betty said...

Oh my gosh, the expressions on the puppy faces - I could just melt! It's a shame about the sock though.

What a great idea for a Christmas tree.