Sunday, December 30, 2007

Just One of Those Things

Oh yes, I did.
Photobucket
I frogged the Filigree Cardigan. The large scale of the lace was bothering me. A lot.

The longer the cardigan grew, the more the vine lace on #9s resembled an afghan. On short me, it was going to look like a Frankencardi - like I'd remade an afghan into a cardigan.

Maybe if I'd given it more of a chance ... nah. My soul rejoiced as I frogged that thing, I tell you.

Photobucket
My friend Steph sent Molly and Jack a treat of two fuzzy balls, a bag of peanut butter dog treats, and ...

Photobucket
a kong! A kong is a hollow rubber dog toy. You can stuff a dog treat into the hollow. The fun for the dog is to figure out how to get the treat out.

Photobucket
This kong smells like mint. That's not mint inside, though.

Photobucket
It's one of the peanut butter dog biscuits from the set! Jack loves dog biscuits but he is not the dominant one of the pair.

Photobucket
Molly is. Tough luck, Jack me boy. Molly has the kong.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Betty said...

I recognize the feeling of happily frogging something. Deciding it was ok to frog things was such a freeing experience.

I love that xmas light kong. Your puppies look so lovable and cuddly :)