Monday, December 17, 2007

Meanwhile, Backstage ...

Strike the pose, kid.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hold it so I can take a close-up. We have to show off the Thuja Socks in Lorna's Laces Seaside. Gosh, I love the way the colors pool. Don't you love the way the colors -
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Stay still so I can take the photos!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Keep still, I said!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And to show that my daughter isn't just a pair of pretty socks, here is the Bûche de Noël she and her friend made this weekend, complete with meringue mushrooms and a frosting they invented using two jars of Nutella chocolate-hazelnut spread. The cake went verrrry carefully to school this morning to be entered in a French Club contest.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

teabird said...

Great, great pictures! Really, I'd rather have sock and beagle action shots anyday!