Thursday, August 13, 2009
Arachnemania, Knitters' Style
I sense .... a trend ... a trend in Knitting Land. Everywhere, I see ... spider knitting patterns. Here are some of my favorites:
- a genius scarf by Sharon Emery, "October is for Spiders", yours for free
- a pair of goth beaded spider socks at Heartstrings. One sock is the spider; the other is the web.
- a little knit spider to apply to a mitten top or wherever you'd like
- a more amiguri spider, "Orbweaver", from hansigurumi's etsy pattern shop
- the queen of 'em all, y'all: Hazel Carter's shawl "Spider Queen". You got that it's in cobweb-weight, right?
If you have a favorite that's not here, leave a link in the Comments?
Posted by Helen at 9:26 AM