Friday, September 18, 2009

Knitting, Knitting Everywhere

I pride myself on being an organized person. Never miss a deadline, never lose a set of keys or a document, never forget an appointment.

So who's living room is this?

Oh yeah, it's mine. Left to right: extra wool for the bmp socks for my brother-in-law's 50th birthday, the Peacock Scarf I started in a hospital waiting room this summer plus row counter and the book with the pattern, a Bird-in-Hand mitten and instructions and extra wool.

Meanwhile, over at the piano ...

One bmp sock, coming along nicely, despite the size 0 needles.

But wait! That's not all!

An old wooden storage box with extra wool for the Bird-in-Hand mittens and a project I haven't blogged much about yet. It's the beginning of an afghan for my younger daughter who will be off to college next year.

I'll finish them all. Really! A person needs a variety of things: the socks are for tv knitting, the lace is for in-the-zone knitting, and the mittens are because I had leftover white sparkly yarn. There's a rhyme and a reason ...

Okay, there's a problem. Call in a reality show cleaning squad.
Photobucket

No comments: