Thursday, January 07, 2010

Angularity Vest

Do you know Knitcircus Magazine? It's out of Madison, Wisconsin and a bit difficult to find in shops. No longer a problem! They're going to publish online as of February this year.

Let me show you something I knit from a Knitcircus pattern. This is the Angularity Vest by Elizabeth Morrison. I made it for Tom's Christmas present in Jo Sharp Classic DK Wool in a deep teal called China.

It's a classic v-neck updated with a zigzag twisted stitch, very simple, very vertical, very clean.

This was fun to knit and had very clear and concise directions. It's just a great pattern that deserves to be popular. With digital publication next month, my guess is it's going to be.

2 comments:

jaaladay said...

Hey, thanks so much for the kind words about Knitcircus! You chose a good pattern--I'm a big fan of Elizabeth's work, too.

Mitzi Zohar said...

I'm so thrilled to discover you and your beautiful family - first on Facebook (through a crazily distant cousin) and now through your blog. Much love and all good wishes for 2010. Mitzi

thirdgirlfromtheright.blogspot.com