Friday, September 09, 2011

"Sandals-and-Socks Guy, We're A Lot Like You: A Little Different"



A sandals-and-socks guy lives in my house.  It doesn't matter how many times I whine, "It's a European mathematician look!".  He just likes wearing socks with sandals.

So, I made him these in a comfy bamboo yarn that long ago lost its label.  Right after this photo, he put on his Ecco sandals and left the combo on all evening.


Retro Rib Socks  in some kind of bamboo yarn

He was comfy.  He was happy.  And I was doing my best not to think of the European mathematicians I worked for 30 years ago.


3 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely socks!
I grew up in Florida and we laughed at all the tourists who wore sandals and socks! I'll bet he was comfy, though!

Thomasina said...

This is hilarious because I just met a guy from Luxemb ourg who insists on wearing socks w/sandals. Although, these socks are worth showing off!

cleoj386 said...

Great post!