Monday, October 24, 2011

The Season of Secret Knitting Has Begun

So, I'll show you what came in the mail today.  It was an extraordinarily great haul.

First package opened was an order from Knit Purl in Portland, Oregon


The color is Thistle.  With it, came three bags of tea from Steven Smith Teamaker,  hands down the most beautiful bags of tea I have ever encountered.  Thanks for the tea, Knit Purl!

Then I opened a package from Knitcircus.  It was my prize from the Knitcircus Dolcetta Shawl KAL.

I won a pattern from Bijou Basin for their Bandolier Cardi-Pullover ("Is it a cardigan or a pullover?") You can see it better here.  But that's not all ...


Knitcircus also sent along a 40-yd. sample of merino laceweight from Rocky Mountain Dyeworks.  Thanks, Knitcircus and Bijou Basin!

Oh, and this came, too ...

Icelandic knitting sure seems to be on the radar recently. I myself have plans for an Icelandic shawl once the Season of Secret Knitting is over.

All this and the WEBS Holiday catalog, too!  How adorable is their selection of Lantern Moon stitch markers.

1 comment:

cleoj386 said...

pretty colors!